Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I saw you hanging around, is that the worst you can do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicThis is what I'm wearing to work today, (if you didn't already know, I work at Club Monaco) Skirt, shirt and Hat from CM, shoes - Alexander Wang, Necklace - Zara, iPhone cover - BCBG

6 comments:

The Fashion Milkshake said...


Great post !

Like your style girl ;)

If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

you have such a great blog, indeed.

mfashionfreak♥blog
bookface page

Louise said...

cool outfit and i love ur hat!
follow you and if you want you can follow me back ;)
kisses!

just-call-me-louise.blogspot.com

Louise said...

cool outfit and i love ur hat!
follow you and if you want you can follow me back ;)
kisses!

just-call-me-louise.blogspot.com

L.T. said...

Cute beanie!


elle-tea.blogspot.com

Valentina said...

cool look ;)