Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, October 12, 2012

Homemade kale chips

These Kale chips are a healthy, light and delicious snack + so easy to make :)
Frist grease a baking sheet
Next, measure three tablespoons of olive oil

Prepare the Kale by rinsing it, then taking the leaves off of the stem and breaking them into bite sized peices, then drissle the olive oil evenly over them on the baking sheet (my mixture looks brown because I tried adding soy sauce but it tasted horrible so I don't recommend it) then sprinkle a little salt on top

Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or when slightly brown
And in couple minutes they'll be all gone :)

4 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Looks delicious!

kate maggie said...

Oh my goodness! Yum! I absolutely love kale and have been trying to use it more in my daily meals. Will definitely try this out! Hope you're well Katia! x

themspatrycja said...

delicious ! <3

Vilte said...

I WANT some Kale now and I ain't got any D: D: D: