Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween costume nails

These nails were/are to go with my Halloween costume as The Moon!
Here are the nail colors I used, and a cotton pad or a small spunge
After your base coat, do one layer of the color you want at the bottom of your nail, then when its dry, do a second coat but only on half of the nail (the bottom half)Next, pour some of the second color on the cotton pad or sponge (I wanted to use a sponge but didn't have, it would have been less messy) and dap it on the top have of the nail going down a bit 
Then do a top coat, and voila :) I usually clean around the edges in the shower, once my hands get "prune-y" its better than using remover because I find when you use remover it takes off on your nails too.


6 comments:

L.T. said...

Awesome, can't wait to see your costume.

elle-tea.blogspot.com

blackberryfashion said...

Amazing color!

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Marta said...

I love the nails! I'm also really curious to see the moon costume!
Happy Halloween!x

Jess said...

your nails look so cool! would never have thought of going as the moon.x

Alba said...

cute!

xoxo

Beauty Follower said...

I do like it!