Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

First new in video


Right when I start taking photos for the blog, I realize I've lost my USB cable to upload them to my laptop.. BUT I will get it back over the weekend. Anyway, if you follow me on instagram or twitter you know I got some new shoes, I decided to make a little video to show you :)

I'm not sure if I'll do a new-in video again.. I find it kind of useless, why not just take photos? But I want to do more than just Tracy Anderson reviews, anything you'd like to see?


3 comments:

Peach Punch said...

I like this trend of boys shoes for girl, though you gotta be tall to rock them, unfortunately I am not!

Marta said...

I love the shoes!
If you ever feel like filming it I would love to see an updated room tour! I loved your old room with the bedazzleded tv haha :)

Violeta said...

That shoes are really amazing!! <3
Take videos is a good idea, is easier to apreciate the details :)
xoxo
www.girlinsunglasses.com