Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two sides

 I have to admit, although I'm trying to integrate pants into my wardrobe I feel much more confident in skirts and dresses. As you know, I'm doing the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis.. but the results aren't there yet and I'm very self conscious about my lower half. BUT I am trying!!!
ALSO I wanted to show you a better look at my new hair! 
This is before - My hair gets lighter naturally but it is mostly at the tips and a couple streaks in the front and I wanted the lightness to go further.. soo
I wanted it to be very natural too so my hairdresser friend added some highlights here and there but only near the bottom. Since I have never dyed my hair I really wanted to preserve my natural tones and my roots, I figured if we only do the tips they'll grow out and I'll cut them and then have my virgin hair again :) ALSO it kinda goes with the ombre trend too, so double score :)
I know it's not a big difference but I didn't want a big difference, I just wanted to brighten up and look natural :)

Dress - Rachel Roy, Sweater - 525 America, Belt - Simons, Purse - Chanel. Pants - Club Monaco, Shirt - Marni x H&M, Watch - Swatch, Purse - Chanel

9 comments:

briannelee said...

I love the belted orange sweater. Such a cute outfit!

Fran M. said...

You look great! I loved your hair.


xx

skiminastka said...

First photo is great:)

The Wearwithal said...

love these looks. your hair.. oh my gooosh. i want it!

http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

Roxana Miśkiewicz said...

Nice, U look Great :))

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You look great in pants. I like the way your hair turned out. The color looks great.

*Erin

perfection and harmony said...

This orange sweter looks great!

I would like to invite you to my blog:

http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

Come and visit and follow if U like ;)

DORIS said...

Your hair is great now! And I really like the outfit with skirt ;)
-Doris

sophia -stacy said...

Love your outfits! you look great! :)

http://so-st-yle.com/