Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quick health tip!

 Love eating pasta but hate all the carbs? YES I HAVE A SOLUTION!
And that solution is Spaghetti Squash! All you have to do is buy one, pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F, Cut the squash in half and put face down in a flat dish (make sure it has sides so the water doesn't slip out) and fill just the surface with some water. Cook until a knife goes in and out easily. (takes about 30-40 minutes depending on the size)
Then, take it out, flip the squash over and with a fork scrape out the insides, it will make stringing bits just like spaghetti! Then heat up you favorite sauce and voila :)

7 comments:

Ro said...

Soo cool :) yummyyyyy!
and you're SO pretty. Love your blog. xxx

Kat said...

ooh sounds really yummy!!!! :D


katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? said...

Ooh this looks so tasty, I'd never thought of trying that before, looks amaze! X

Michela Mazzon said...

seems really yummy! thanks for your visit!
My Daily Style

Allison said...

OMG that looks so yummy!! And thanks so much for visiting my blog!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love this idea. I have never tried spaghetti squash, and i am not a big fan of pasta. This sounds like a great alternative.

*Erin

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations