Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, August 11, 2012

New in + outfit

My boyfriend was shocked when I went to try these on. I NEVER ever used to wear pants until this summer.. and I always dress up and hate being too casual. So Cargo skinny pants? out of the question.
 But I remember seeing an oufit by The Man Repeller and I really loved how she dressed up a pair just like these so I figured I might as well give it a try.
 Needed some sporty-er and comfortable shoes for walking around disney world, these metalic pink Sperry Top Sider boat shoes are just perfect :)
Purchases : Pants & Necklace - Zara, Boat shoes - The baie (Sperry Top Sider), Top - Simons (Maison Scotch)
Outfit - Top - Maison Scotch, Necklaces - Vintage, Shorts - Zara (old), Watch - Swatch


4 comments:

The Up-Date Wardrobe said...

We love your look ! Specially the way you mix the silhouettes :)
Feel free to click on the follow bottom :)
Cheers!
http://theupdatewardrobe.blogspot.com

Paulina said...

Awesome shirt <3

Jaya said...

cuuute! i'm loving those shoes! can't wait to see how you style those pants! can't believe you've converted! :o

DORIS said...

I looove the shirt <3