Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

Disney photo diary PT.III

 This is my third and last diary for disney world, but some (or just one) for Bahamas to come :)

 I know I'm on a diet.. but on our last morning in Disney I needed to indulge in this super cute mickey mouse waffle.. the taste? let's just say the waffles are much better in Montreal.. and the maple syrup
 Best mini golf ever - Fantasia themed and each hole had its own little poem/song
 Bag - Kate Spade
 I love the vintage theater themed cafeteria in our resort
Shirt - American Apparel, Shorts - Zara, Purse - Kate Spade

6 comments:

Lilli said...

Hi Katia! so cute photos! I want that waffle now!!^^ Kisses!

ylenia said...

Thanks for the lovely comment =)
Great photos here!
Keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia

Veronica Yudina said...

Awesome blog, honey)))
you have a new follower! I hope you'll do the same))
Thank you!))

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

Sassi said...

wow, beautiful pics!
X

Mary Kapsi said...

Love every picture!!

MaryFashionLove on Facebook
MaryFashionLove

blackberryfashion said...

amazing pictures :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/