Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis

So, I started The Tracy Anderson  Metamorphosis on Monday! Mine is the Glutecentric one. It comes with a DVD set, a weekly planner, a measuring tape and a food plan. Since I am vegan I cannot follow the food plan word by word, but I am doing a vegan variation of what they ask for. I just did my third day's workout and let me tell you it's a killer. Its a half hour of dance cardio (I've only been able to do 17 mins of it so far.. but I will get there!!) and a half hour of muscle training.

I will keep you guys updated every 10 days to let you know how it's going, to, in the end, show you if it works or doesn't.
If you're wondering what "Glutecentric" is, it basically means that when I gain weight, I gain in my butt and thights as opposed to someone who may gain in their stomach.
If you're interested in learning more about this check out the site you can do a little quiz that will help you figure out which one is your body type!

P.S I am in no way sponsored by The Tracy Anderson Method so I can assure you that all my opinions and observations are sincere and true!

10 comments:

melindaaa said...

looking forward to your update! what are the other options besides glutecentric!

rae said...

this sounds like a really interesting plan and it is cool that it is centered on specific body types too. good luck and i wish you a lot of success!!

xx rae

www.loveforschoolgirl.net

Peach Punch said...

Woow, I am interrested too, to see the results in 10 days, it sounds like fun!
I have a new post, I would love to have your opinion again!
xox Dia!
www.peach-punch.com

InfinitaWishlist said...

no conocía este metodo, ya nos contarás que tal

www.infinitawishlist.com

his little lady said...

aw, can't wait to hear all about how its going!!!!
xo TJ

Beverly said...

Best of luck! I'm doing abcentric and I just started Level 5. The results are unbelievable!!!

Tarah and the City said...

I can't wait to hear your experience. Good luck on your journey.
Always,
Tarah and the City

Tarah and the City said...

I can't wait to hear your experience. Good luck on your journey.
Always,
Tarah and the City

K. said...

it's so hard to work out regulary...
Good luck!

hakan kaya said...

If you followed this method to the program definitely works.
plastic surgery