Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Question

Hello everyone :)
I have a question for you guys! Those of you who have a store-blog, you know you go to a blog and it has two blogs, one is blog name and the other is blog name shop, well I was wondering how that is.. like do people buy? is it easy to do? do you use paypal, or what other type of payment system etc?
I have a lot of extra clothes that I rather never wore, rarely did or just things that I love that don't fit anymore and, usually I donate things, but these are the ones that cost too much money to just give away, you know?

AND to those of you who don't have a shop, would you be interested in shopping from me?  or seeing what I have to sell?

I don't want to put effort into it if no one buys, I think that's logical right?
anyways, please let me know what you guys think!

P.S
HAPPY CANADA DAY! Yes I am canadian and I love my country, wherever I go I'm always proud to say I'm Canadian so yes, I do celebrate :)

4 comments:

Maria Bastida said...

of course!! I would be so interested on what you offer to us :D

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Carmen Ri said...

Definitely start a shop! If I like a blogger and they have a shop, I always have a look. I've bought from other bloggers before and I've found that the option to pay by paypal being really easy and convenient!

Carmen Ri.

Marta Dudda said...

Thanks for your comment.
Love from armarioenduddas :)

Jess said...

i've never bought from a bloggers shop before but i always like seeing what they have to sell. if theres something i like i'll probably buy it.x