Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Home Improvement

 I added these little flowers around the Canvas print (click on link to get to site) but I'm not too happy yet, I think I might spray paint them.. maybe gold? (cause thats the spray paint I have..) but I don't know yet, any ideas? The rest of the room has turquoise and natural wood and I have a lamp with gold on it.
 Key holder using an old picture frame and extra fabric from curtains I made.
 If you're wondering why I'm wearing this thing on my wrist it's because I have a really big pain in my bones (comes and goes) but with the position I have to do with the workout it got worse.

Dress - Club Monaco, Belt - Simons, Watch - Swatch, Purse - Chanel.   Canvas print: www.easycanvasprints.com

9 comments:

Caroline. said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! The pop of color fits the outfit perfectly!

Elle Sees said...

I have that frame! I painted it silver

Natalie Suarez said...

so so cute! i love this :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Plami said...

I love the cute 3D flowers n your wall! And your outfit so cute! There's nothing better for the summer than a lovely printed dress!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Mónica C. Welton said...

cute dress!!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Karolina said...

cute dress <3

DORIS said...

I really like those room details, especially the frame!
-Doris

Fashion-Bridge said...

It looks very cute, your wall. But I agree I may add some colour as well. Love your polka dots dress and a pop of colour - the neon belt

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Squared said...

love the wall decoration and your outfit!!