Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dark Daisies


It's weird trying to find a new spot to take my photos.. I'm not sold yet but I shall keep trying! Anyways, wore this last Monday to go out for Alexander's best friends' birthday! Why the Xs on my face? well I was in a hurry and didn't have time to re-take it so the ugly face had to do somehow.
Top - H&M, Skirt - Took from my sister's closet (THANKS SASHA!), Shoes - Topshop, Ring - white - Alexfara, other one - My sister's again.

P.S Stay tuned, I will announce the official launch date of my shop soon, but go check out the layout for it! Hope you guys like it :)

5 comments:

Maria Bastida said...

hahha the Xs on your face and the explanation of why you put them there made me laugh!! and btw love the pink/black combination of colors in a room :D

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Render Sublime said...

Gorgeous top, and I love the photos... so creative! The last one is my fav xxxxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Ice Pandora said...

Nice pinkish room I
think! c: Also happy
birthday to your
friend!

xx

Fran M. said...

Lovely as always,

xx

INES A. said...

Lovely :)