Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Canvas print

What's the best way to fix a boring wall? Hang something pretty on it.
As you probably don't know, I am staying in my sister's apartment where my room is unfinished. I started giving it a garden theme before I got my own place, and well it was kind of on hold since then. 
I got the canvas from Easy Canvas print, the service was amazing and they have a really great selection of art to choose from, BUT if you don't like anything they have you can even upload your own photo to print! :) So, if you're looking to add some sparkle to your home, what better way?

You can also check out their other sites like :Cheap Signs Banners and Magnetic Signs 
Bandit Signs



P.S I have a 10$ off certificate for the canvas print! more info soon on how to win it :)

7 comments:

Aitana said...

Fab!!!^^
i love it ;)

xoxo

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous print & flowers!

Mary Ann said...

The print looks fabulous - really brightens up the room! :-)

Maria Bastida said...

so beautiful!!!! I agree with that "flowers everywhere" attitude :P

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Stills said...

Beautiful print!

www.stills.rs

Bonnie said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Dajcukierka said...

Amazing flowers :)