Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Up

Last year for my birthday, my parents got me a certificate to go hot air ballooning! So this year I finally used it :) On saturday my mum and I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and drove to a nearby town where the balloon was to happen. We helped set up and we floated in the air for about 50 mins. I was so great! Nice and relaxing yet interesting and exciting! It was a really great experience and I recommend it to others! :)

5 comments:

Maria- CityLaundry said...

this is so awesome! looks like tons of fun!
City Laundry

Maria Bastida said...

wowwwww I'm jealous!!!! would love to have that experience!! looks so exciting and beautiful :D

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Laura Go said...

oh my gosh! HOW FUN!!! and thanks for sharing your photos, Katia!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Miss Margaret Cruzemark said...

Oh my God…This is so so cool. Your blog totally rocks!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

So Fashion said...

Gorgeous photos what a amazing experience!