Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh she glows

 A while ago my boyfriend introduced me to the vegan cooking blog/site Oh she glows. And let me just say it's amazing. I want to make every single recipe on it.. so I made some :) The first photo (sorry about the quality I didn't have my camera) is of the Blueberry Vanilla Bean Pancakes, which was absolutely amazing!! And I also made Vegan Enchiladas with Cilantro Avocado Cream Sauce.. which I can't even find words to describe. I could probably eat these every day for the rest of my life and never get bored.

All this to say is that if you are vegan or want to try some vegan home cooked meal, the best place to get recipes from is Oh she glows.. just too good! And her photos are beautiful :)


6 comments:

Grace said...

Blueberry Vanilla Bean pancakes. That kind of sounds REALLY amazing right now. Thanks for sharing her site! I'll have to check it out :)

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Maria Bastida said...

OMG!! after this I'm going directly to the fridge... hahaha

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Thanks so much for posting about this, i've been trying to find good recipes for ages.x

Ice Pandora said...

Mhmmm the recipe
sounds delightful c:
I love vegan cooking!

xx

Beauty Follower said...

Yummy
yummyand yummy post!

Angela said...

Thank you so much, I am so honoured that you enjoy the recipes! Going to check out the rest of your blog. :)