Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lady & the Tramp

Spent the day with my friend Jaya, check her post for the full story of our day :) I know I've been wearing this Jacket lately.. I have a feeling its going to be the summer version of my Sandro one. I love how it makes a contrast with basically everything I own because its so sporty? is that the right word? or casual?
Jacket - Zara, Dress - Moon, Belt - Simons, Bag - BCBG, Sunglasses -Marc Jacobs, Bracelets - Made by me, Banana Republic & Gifts, Nail colors = pink:Chanel & Essie, Blue - Inglot & Nicole.

*Lady & the tramp - about my dress (lady) and jacket (tramp) in reference to the disney movie? just want to be clear! haha don't want you to think I'm saying I'm a lady and Jaya's a tramp, or the other way around, hahahah!

8 comments:

DF said...

Lovely dress

Laura Go said...

I really love that dress! It's adorable!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Jessie said...

Świetna torebka <3

RoxxyC said...

Im crazy bout ur dress !!

Grysh Co said...

I love the lace dress! Been wanting to have one for quite some time now. But I still couldnt find the one I like, which is actually identical to what you're wearing. Dang!

Grysh
http://gryshco.com

Maria Bastida said...

loving your new header!!!! and the bag! :D

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Vera said...

Beautiful outfit! Lovely dress!

Jaya said...

lol, so you're saying that i'm a tramp? :P i love this outfit!