Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Orange you happy?

 
They say you're supposed to eat big in the morning and little at night, and being a vegan this means salad or cooked veggies. A couple nights ago I enjoyed sweet potato and carrots baked in the oven :) mmmm I do this with almost every veggie depending on what I have in stock; all you have to do is cover a cookie sheet with oil (I use coconut oil) slice the vegetables any way you like and but them on, then drizzle a bit more oil on the veggies and sprinkle on some salt and pepper and Voila! :) mm
--
Updates! I've been working a lot on my portfolio project for school lately, it's due Friday, so I'll show you it soon! :) And I also have another project due Wednesday, so I'll be showing you that too soon :) And one more week of school, then exams, then fashion show and then freeeeedome!!!!

5 comments:

Laura Go said...

YUM. I LOVE sweet potatoes and baked carrots!!!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Katies said...

Greate blog invite to me:) and i follow you:)

Fashion Lookbook said...

Yummy!

Maruschka said...

Yummi!! im a follower now. Love for you to follow me back

xxx maruschka
www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

Hayley said...

This looks delicious! I'm currently making it with my mom for dinner!