Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

The transition

After a week of ridiculously hot weather, the climate has decided to go back to what is normally expected. Thank god. I just can't skip spring.. it really was difficult for me to take off my tights and winter jacket at the same time.. My brain just needs to do it in steps, first winter coat, then boots, then you start wearing sheer tights and spring/fall coats, THEN you take off the tights and wear or not wear the spring coat. So, I'm glad that I can now go back to the normal routine :)
Jacket - Sandro, Sweater - Theory, Scarf - H&M mens (old), Nail color- "Miami Peach" by Chanel and "Waterlily" by Dior

6 comments:

Maria Bastida said...

so you totally should open the Facebook fan page! I noticed an increment of my visit since the second day! soo you go girl!! haha ;)
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Laura Go said...

hehe. Yes. I was so happy when it got cold again. It's like everything was back to normal!

LOVE your nails, Katia!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Jess said...

The weather has been crazy here too. In Ireland its usually raining all the time. Love your nails.x

bohemianbones said...

wow, i love ur nails!!! its such a good idea!!!
Ill try this one!
plus, i love ur coat, its gorgeous!
xxx

www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

bohemianbones said...

wow, i love ur nails!!! its such a good idea!!!
Ill try this one!
plus, i love ur coat, its gorgeous!
xxx

www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

kate maggie said...

Eeep.I want this jacket more than anything. Jealousy is taking over :)