Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday's projects :)

Can anyone recognize the print on the first top from the S/S2012 collections? One of my favorite fabric store onwers in my area just got back from a "business" trip where he picked up a bunch of amazing fabrics by designers like Valentino, Roberto Cavali, versace, and much more. I went to his store to buy for a school project but.. for this print I just had to get a little. So I bought enough to make this top :) And then I took off the sleeves from that floral short from zara, and voila :)

8 comments:

Mary Kapsi said...

Wow amazing! Love flower prints
Love your blog my dear!


http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
Mary
xx

briannelee said...

Can't wait to see how you style both tops!

yiqin; said...

that top is stunning <3

Demmy said...

The fabric is so amazing. You're so good at stuff like this! xoxo Demmy

Jaya said...

wtf, that top is amazing :o I'm srsly in awe, that fabric is siickkk!!!!!! Did they have any others as pretty as this?? but then again, i don't have a cent left :p lol

Kat said...

ooh wow the tops are sooo amazing :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

QT said...

Really pretty!

wawawaw said...

WHERE IS THIS FABRIC STORE? somewhere in Montreal right?!! I need to know!