Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wishlist

Givenchy shoulder bag
So, its a good thing I didn't buy the Mulberry bag for christmas.. because I changed my mind. When I saw this Givenchy bag at Holt's a couple months ago I knew it was perfect for me.. Its simple *Check* timeless *Check* has the option to be short strap and long *Check* and it is brown *Check*. So, I am doing the responsible thing and instead of buying new clothes I am saving for it. I think its better to put aside money for it to grow slowly then spend a lot of it right away? make sense? I don't know but I feel like it's more mature? or shows self control? Which, to me, are great qualities :)
*image from http://www.lindestore.com/eng/product/7809

6 comments:

Jess said...

you should definitely get this. its gorgeous. and aha yes self control!

Jaya said...

oh god, that bag is so beautiful! I want money for a designer bag too!! It'll take me years though! Maybe Christmas/New Year/Chinese New year gift of 2012-2013? haha :)

Maria- CityLaundry said...

you should totally go for it! this bag is fantastic! i want it myself! haha
xx

www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

Demmy said...

U should definitely get this bag. It's cute.

yiqin; said...

i want this too! esp the two tone one

Georgia Giraffina said...

Dear Katia,
I was just looking at this in black!
Twins!
See you soon,
Love Flower Show
X