Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Warning signs

So, this week is mid-term week. What does that mean? 2 projects to hand in this week, one is an outfit I designed last semester and am making for the school fashion show (if the "judges" find it good enough", second is a collection I am designer for my exit exam (if I don't pass I don't get my diploma) so lots of stress. + I have a midterm for a complimentary class and projects in my other classes are starting.
I will be sure to show you guys the final products of my projects! But I am warning you that the numbers outfit photos might be lesser than usual (how can I possibly post less?)

Wish me luck! xxox

*I will post the recipe for this soon :)

9 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

omg that looks sooo yummy! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

amanda said...

this looks bomb.com!

Laura Go said...

Good luck on your midterms, Katia!!! and yeah! I'd love the recipe to those delicious looking hotcakes!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Is This Real Life? said...

I'm sending you major good luck vibes for your exams and projects, you'll do awesome, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you! X

Jess said...

Good luck with getting all your projects done.x

Disturbed Style said...

Wow! It looks so yummy! I love it :)

Maria Bastida said...

so good luck with all the projects!! ;)
This pancakes looks sooo yummy!!! xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Marta said...

Good luck with your exams! :)

rouli said...

yummieeeeeeeeeee

<3 ur blog

kiss