Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, February 10, 2012

Montreal fashion week : Tavan & Mitto

As I mentioned on Monday, I went to a Montreal Fashion Week show by designers Tavan & Mitto. I have to say from all the shows I've been to (all in montreal) this one was the best, from the fabrics to the trend following-yet being unique, it was spot on. The only think I didn't like was the use of furr and how small the collection is.. but that's Montreal; all the collections are short. My favorite is the copper suit and there was a white plunge neckline dress with what seemes to be crystal beading - was amazing.
Went with my friend Jaya and Melanie, I loved the giant key hole closure at the back of Jaya's sweater and that her shirt was popping through :P

3 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

OO WANT! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, the dress is the third picture is so cute.x

Closet Fashionista said...

Sooo many gorgeous clothes! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/