Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vacation Purchases

So far I've bought a AlexFarga mother of pearl ring that looks almost exactly like the 10 dollar white ring that I always wear. I figured since I wear it so much I should buy one that will last longer. Also, a straw bag made from people here (like the clutch I bought here last year), the Ellie Saab perfume, a bikini by Quintsoul, a Kate Spade bag (sort of an impulse buy so please confirm to me that its a good choice!! And I got a clam/pearl crystal for my Swarovski collection.
All while wearing the dress I made.. didn't take more photos..sorry I know I promised to show you how it looks! Maybe I'll wear it again.

Dress - Made by me, Jean Jacket - Club Monaco, Purse - Lauren by Ralph Lauren

14 comments:

Jess said...

oh the ellie saab perfume <3 i've been lusting after that, can't find it in my town )':

Marta said...

I love the Elie Saab perfume! I was about to buy it just yesterday but I restrained myself!
Looove the bikini too!

Jaya said...

1. LOVE that straw bag! It's so cute :3
2. The Kate Spade bag is a good buy for sure! Though it's more summery than wintery and we're freezing to death here.. but you may have forgotten that in paradise :P Love the bright yellow, and the Celine like color blocking
3. Yes! I bought boots! haha. :P I think I dragged the shoe shopping long enough... -___- And the Sam Edelman loafers were the one I was telling you about and you said they were the Louboutin knockoffs! haha. they're awesome aren't they? JC has a pair too.. I wanted them but I spent a little too much recently. And speaking of knock-offs, I found a sweater exactly like the Phillip Lim crisscrossed cable sweater and i'm dying over it! But I've got a thing against exact knockoffs and it's giving me a huge clothing dilemma... :p I'll show it in a blog post soon! anyways, i'll talk to you once you get back cause I'm writing a novel here! haha xx

Jana Lopez said...

I loooove the ring and the those bags! Yes, you have to wear the dress again I want to see it! :D From the snippet that you posted I already think it's gorgeous! :)

Demmy said...

I love the ring and the Kate Spade bag.In fact, all your purchases are completely glamorous.

Mia's Little Corner said...

Great pieces! Love the bikini:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Kristina said...

ohhh great post - I really like it !!

www.simplebutreal.com

Laura Go said...

oooh that ring is GORGEOUS, Katia!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

♥Run With Fashion♥ said...

Oh...I didn't know Elie Saab made perfumes. O.o huh...now I'm curious of how it smells. :)
Love the straw bag and the kate spade! :D

Thank you for your comment on my pintrest post!

-Eliza

Gabi said...

great purchases!
I love your ring.
xoxo =)

Casla Twins said...

nice purchases! :)

sweetdifferences.com

Carolina S. said...

so cute! I love everything :)

BROKEN.WHIMSY said...

Oooooh Im adoring that print on that bather! Want want WANT! it haha

x

The PvdH Journal said...

The print of that bikini is fabulous!

I WANT SUMMER!!!