Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Saturday before having dinner with Alex and I's parents, we rushed to the mall for some quick shopping. I bought this glittery ..I don't really know what to call it but it has some kimono traits. And a mint blazer, which I know my friend Jaya is going to kill me for because she's obssessing over the color right now, but she's influenced me!! So I'm innocent?
Anyway, spent my Sunday unpacking my stuff (from the weekend spent at my parents' house), doing homework & drinking tea.
Purchases from ZARA, Dress- Made by me

4 comments:

Anita said...

Lovely blog :)
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

sarah rebecca said...

The blazer is really nice ♥

Laura Go said...

Oooh that looks delish! And I really love the color of that blazer, Katia!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Jaya said...

hahaha THE MINT BLAZER!!!! lol :P I'm not gonna kill you! Though I AM immensely jealous right now :P I want a mint blazer too!! It's sooooo nice! :) And I actually bought tons of mint colored fabrics over the past weeks.. they're just waiting to be transformed into clothes... just like the piles of fabrics I have accumulated since last year... lol. Oh! And there's this awesome mint sweater I wanna get at stylenanda! As soon as I get more $$ and buy that sequined top from my work :)