Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stress

Until today I was feeling no stress about my University applications.. Most of it is due to information I did not know until now and the fact that I am not a US citizen. The differences between the Canadian/Quebecois schooling system and the American one is really getting to me and I feel like, even though time-wise, it is so close, I feel like my dream to move to New York is getting less and less probable. I always say "positive attitude" but right now I see no bright side. Anyway, I will do whatever I can to make sure I get everything done for every school (which I thought I already did, thats the bad part)
Skirt- Club Monaco, T-shirt - American Apparel, Jacket - Zara, Bracelets - Gas Jewelry

5 comments:

Jaya said...

Everything will work out Katia! I'm sure we will move to NY together this August/September!!! And even if we don't... well, there's always next year :) Keep the faith!

chloe chante said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chloe chante said...

Great blog
I'm following now
love it.
x

Jess said...

Don't stress too much, hopefully it'll all work out x

Laura Go said...

oh lovely, don't stress! I am sure everything will fall into place. Just take it one step at a time :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights