Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Once upon a time..

As I was doing a second run through of the Baie while sale-shopping, I saw a slight glitter popping out behind a row of shirts.. when I went to pick up the garment and observe its shape I noticed it had an asymmetrical panel at the front, the style I've been obsessing about for some time now. Stunned, I checked the size right away..8..shit.. 10..12..14..WTF WHY ARE THEY ALL BIG SIZES? I right away told myself its probably cause everyone my size bought it already, which actually happens to me a lot. Then, I decided to ask a sales lady if there were any in the back even though I knew it was a stupid question because, duh, its sale season, they put everything on the floor to be sold.. As I was approaching one, I saw, in the furthest corner possible, sandwiched between the collections rejects, the skirt! My heart starts racing, I grab a skirt, look at the size.. 0.. OMG THIS IS THE SMALL SECTION! 6...2..4..! VICTORY! I was so happy to find it I think I ran to the changing rooms.
Skirt - Anne Klein, T-shirt - American Apparel

6 comments:

Demmy said...

I love ur skirt. The cut is amazing and the color is oh so fantastic.

The PvdH Journal said...

Well now don't you love when that happens?!

Is This Real Life? said...

Ahh Prettiest.Skirt.Ever!

Laura Go said...

such a gorgeous skirt! Glad you found it in your size!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Hugs&Wishes said...

Great Skirt! What a fun find! I love your blog!

check mine out you may like it!

www.hugswishes.blogspot.com

3Wildxx said...

Love the colour of this skirt :)

Please could you follow my blog:

www.3wildxx.blogspot.com

Frankie xxx