Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My first place - The bedroom

Secretary, Mirror frame, bed side table, hat holder, Dior Ads - Vintage, Bed, Shelf - Ikea, Curtains - Made by me. One of the key things I did when decorating/finding furniture was to buy vintage and customize things. For example, the frame for my mirror was 10 dollars, I cleaned and painted it and got it framed, thus creating a completely unique piece :)

P.S had a wonderful day today!! Will explain in next post :)

8 comments:

briannelee said...

Love your collection of antique purses!

LucieL said...

It is a perfect room for me)))
I like your lovely blog so much!
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know)))

Kisses from Belarus :)

Violet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria- CityLaundry said...

Katia! it's been a while since i've stopped by here! so nice to see you had a great time on your vacation! and the dress in the post below is stunning! you are so talented!
anyways, your room seems so dreamy. i love the idea with the mirror. i did something like that recently to an old mirror i found and just cleaned it up and painted it!

hope all is well!
xx
wwww.citylaundry.blogspot.com

Allison Young said...

I love your mirror and how inexpensive it was!

Thank-you for stopping by my blog!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

Demmy said...

I love the way you arranged your jewellery. It looks cute. Your bed looks cosy too.

Laura Go said...

I'm loving the clean simplicity of your pad, girl. Soooo lovely.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

veronika | entertainment-scrapbook said...

love the bedroom and the way most of the things are held in white! that mirror frame is beautiful - and just for 10$??!! simply insane!! :DDD i've also got that lolita lempicka perfume, only that mine is a miniature version and probably 10times smalle :DD