Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

From the first day

This is my outfit from my first day back to school (Jan.10th) I had just bought this top at zara and needed to wear it right away, love it too much. Also, my good news I mentioned from the last post is that I was vote for to be a coordinator for my program's fashion show! A dream I've had since I heard that it existed. I'm so proud of myself and happy, its one of those moments you feel like you are really doing the right thing/this is what you're meant to do. So yay!
Shirt - Zara, Skirt - Vintage

P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter :) --->

6 comments:

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

I'm happy for you!
Beautiful blouse

Carolina S. said...

really cute look. PS: congrats :)

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this post. Well done.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

patrycja2407 said...

wonderful shirt !
Thank you so much for a nice comment!
greetings

Tatiana and the Deathly Fashion said...

This is fab!

Laura Go said...

That top is beautiful. I love the pattern!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights