Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Packing

Back at my parents house today. (we were not allowed camera's at the show last night :( ) I spend the day with my sister working out and doing some last minute shopping. And when I got home - packing time. This is what I had to deal with.. But I survived and now everything is somewhat neatly into my turquoise suitcase.
Lipstick - Ysl (I tell you the color next time, I don't have it with me now), sweater - Theory.
P.S leaving in 3 days! woooohooo!

5 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

packing is always a pain heheh! have fun at home :)
xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Laura Go said...

3 days!!!! that's so exciting! and I love that lippie on you. It's a gorgeous color!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Carolina S. said...

I always create a huge mess when I`m packing. It`s crazy.
Love the lipstick. Hope you can visit my blog and tell me what you think. happy holidays

michellehendra said...

hey you sweety! how've you been!!! remember me? ;) used to be takeyoureyesoffme.blogspot.com
you look amazing love! merry xmas!
michellehendra.com
xx

Mary Kapsi said...

I'm at my mothers house today too and the carrying stuff was a nightmare!!
<3
Wish you Merry Xmas dear!

http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
Mary
xx