Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

My antique Chandelier

Hello :) I decided to give you guys a preview of my appartment. Although you see parts of it on my outfit posts, when school is done I'll clean it up real nice to finally show you how I decorated it :) This is my antique chandelier. I didn't want a typical looking one so I thought this one was perfect :)
Skirt -Club monaco - Sweater - J.Crew, Ring - my mum's friend, Necklace - Gifted from my grandma :)

13 comments:

Bog-Bog said...

Wow, it looks wonderful! Great piece!

Nee said...

oh wow love that chandelier! beautiful:)

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Jess said...

the chandelier is amazing, love the detail within it.x

Beauty Fashion Lounge said...

Nice, great inspiration.

Demmy said...

Nice.star doll is a site for young girls to create me dolls and other stuff.

sara tee said...

that ring is so great, it's such a nice touch C:

imsaratee.blogspot.com

kcomekarolina said...

stunning pics!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomakarolina.com/

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Love your sweater!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Rach said...

GORGEOUS ring!!

www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Grace said...

love the ring! good luck with the rest of school!

thanksgrace.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? said...

So pretty! It looks so delicate too! I love the colours in it! X

Laura Go said...

Katia, it's a beautiful chandelier! And your ring is quite gorgeous as well.

Maria- CityLaundry said...

oh oh! i really look forward to seeing your apartment!
it sure looks lovely and that chandelier is beautiful!
xx

www.citylaundry.blogspot.com