Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I don't have to worry

This is my darling sister Sasha :) we're organizing a guest post about her soon so stay tuned :)
Title is from the song "soda" by Electric Sunset, download it! So these photos are from a day or two ago when the weather was nicer.. It was ugly today and suppose to be again tomorrow.. went shopping today though! Will show you my purchases soon! :)
Top - Topshop, Shorts - DIY vintage cutoffs, Sunglasses - Karen Walker

10 comments:

s2danii. said...

Great photos :) Also love the sweater!

indulgenceissimple said...

love the sunglasses!
www.indulgenceissimple.blogspot.com

LOLA C. said...

Ohhhh beautiful pics!!!! nice sunglasses. Kiss
http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

♥Run With Fashion♥ said...

Nice pics, loove the first pic, soo pretty! ♥
Love your sunnies :D

Thank you for your awesome comment on my recent post! :D

-Eliza

The PvdH Journal said...

I'm going to just repeat myself, I am so jealous of your holiday haha ;) (In a good way of course!)

Hope you have a wonderful end to the year!

Paola

Carolina S. said...

lovely post :) you look like you had a lot of fun.
Happy new year

Jess said...

looks like you're having a great time.x

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

love the vacation pics, im sooo jealous of ur lovely holiday there.

Right now on a ny night, im still sittng right here in front of my computer ;(

Hahahha, plsss show us some more :)

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP

Nikol said...

very nice photos =)....you look lovely and I like your top =)

Is This Real Life? said...

Ah I'm so jealous of you and your sisters tan, when i'm stiiting here in the rain and wind so pale, HaHa!
The sand on the beach looks so amazing!
Happy New Years...!X