Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Goldy Locks

I got one of my christmas gifts a little early this year because I know what it was and wanted to have it done before vacation. My lovely sister got my a consultation and hair cut/styling at a salon downtown. I really wanted to do something different with my hair, but keep it long.. Alas, there is not much one can do with long hair except style it. So I ended up getting a trim and she curved my bangs a little.. and taught me somme hair-curling tricks. I'm still really happy and excited to practice with the curling iron (I'm horrible when it comes to that stuff) Anyways, this is my hair after the salon, still a little too bouncy for my taste but when the curls calmed down I loved it :)
Skirt & Shirt - Club Monaco, Sunnies - Karen Walker -here

10 comments:

YoUngLiNgToN said...

Nice Eyewear !! Love it ... and thks for your message on my blog... you are welcomed...

http://www.younglington.wordpress.com

Demmy said...

I love your outfit. Thanks for everything you've posted on my blog.

Jess said...

really like your hair like that Katia. x

Elle Sees said...

i love my hair the day after a salon visit the best! i hope you have a great weekend and stop by sometime!

Gabi said...

Love your skirt!

Becky said...

The skirt is gorgeous and your hair is sooooo pretty. Love it!

Maria Bastida said...

love the sunnies :D
do you have twitter?? would love to follow you by there too ;)
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Reptilia said...

You look beautiful! Love this look!!
That sunnies are so cool!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xx

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

The sunglasses are awesome.What a coincidence, i'm also getting my new hairstyle tomorrow. But im gonna cut it short :D

Join our SG$50 Voucher Giveaway with UNESTABLISH

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE | SHOP

Laura Go said...

Katia, your hair looks gorgeous with curls! And I love what she did with your bangs!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights