Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Compilation

Exam period, and school for that matter, is almost done. My last exam is Wednesday! But for the moment I feel that I need to devote every second to studying and working on final projects. Oh, in my chocolate calendar (no I'm not too old) the other day I got a pig!! If you didn't already know I've been wanting a teacup or miniature pig since.. 3-4 years? So it made my day :)
Dress - Made it myself - Jacket - Rachel Roy, Belt - Acne, Boots - Nine West
P.S is anyone else drooling over this
Oh! And I got twitter :) I'm a newbie so bear with me until I figure things out!

6 comments:

Gabi said...

beautiful dress, i love it!

FidoLand said...

love the dress!! and you made it!!congs honey!! :)

Fidoland

Josie said...

I LOVE your dress! Too cute.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

laura said...

that is the cutest chocolate piggy ever! I bet he was delish :) and good luck on your exams!

Happy Weekend!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Marta said...

Hahah the little pig is so cute! :)
I'm definitely gonna follow you on twitter!

Jess said...

Good luck with your exams x