Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Aquatic life in an aquarium

Stupid me, I forgot my camera charger back home and my camera battery was halfway when I left home. So.. it died thus I wasn't able to take or upload photos last night or today.. These are some from the night from the last post and the day after. (my dad's beach art that alex helped with. On another note.. I'm not a fan of zoos and the idea of taking something wild and showcasing it for humans' entertainment. It's quite selfish and cruel to me.. but I have to admit it's wonderful to be able to see such life. There's something mesmerizing about animals.

Hope you guys are having great holidays! Sorry if my replies are slow lately!

2 comments:

Demmy said...

Pretty pictures.

Natalie Suarez said...

so pretty! i love it! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com