Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Purchase Pt.II

When I bought this dress last week I simply thought I would dress it down with some cashmere sweaters for school/everyday wear. But when my Oma (german grandmother) offered my sister and I her two tickets to the Opera, I was happy to find it in my closet :). Also, I recently bought these earrings too, I had bought some dangly vintage earings a while back but lost them before I could wear them :(
Dress - Theory, Jacket - Tristan, Purse - Chanel, Earrings - The Baie, Shoes - Apostrophe

18 comments:

lucia m said...

lovee your earrings!!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Melly said...

Great earrings. Can you speak german? :)

Beauty Follower said...

NIce earings!

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Beautiful earrings and dress! <3<3

niki said...

thanks so much for the comment on my blog! i love your earrings :)
~niki from the young and immortal
http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

Nee said...

you look super cute! love this silky white dress:)

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Jo Bao said...

I love your earrings, they're so awesome! I definitely love that purse of yours :) though I don't know if I want to purchase one, still considering D: !!

jamie said...

amazzzing items <3

x jamie

laura said...

Nice opera outfit! I love the earrings a lot!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Monique said...

Great earrings and necklace!

Jess said...

your dress is fab, hope you had fun at the opera x

Bang and Buck said...

those earrings are lovely!

xo

Bang & Buck

Gabi said...

your dress is so cute, I love the color.
nice blog, I follow you now, you follow me?
bye!

Lu ♥ said...

Love the dress!
And the earrings are the best!

xoxo

http://meruborizo.blogspot.com

Nikol said...

super outfit...I love your silver dress =)

The Platinum Batch said...

love the mix of textures!! i love both rounds of purchases! i just found your blog and im going to follow. i hope you had fun and i love the bracelet your mom gave you!

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Nice earring:)

MerelyMarie said...

Pretty earrings!