Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Christmas decor



I finally completed my Christmas decor :) I didn't want to buy to much so I have room to accumulate throughout the years to come :)
Skirt - Club Monaco, Blazer - Rachel Roy, T-shirt - American apparel, Necklace - Vintage, Rain boots - Gucci
Silver nut cracker & Christmas tree candles - Ogilvy, Glass jar - Vintage, Assortment of white, sequin and glitter balls, scented candles, beaded circular mat, and mini flower bowl - Peir 1 imports( I adore this store) Glass candle holders - Ikea

5 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

super cute!! love it :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

laura said...

your decor is lovely. I really like that silver nutcracker!

FidoLand said...

They're lovely!! can't wait to see you xmas tree!! :)

www.fido-land.blogspot.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

OMG; everything looks so pretty! love it!


xxx,

Fashion Fractions

dictionary_of_fashion said...

Love your decoration... and love your blog. Thanks for the comment. It brought me here on your blog which I'm going to follow from now on... :)
Follow me back maybe?
xoxo
http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/