Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hues of blue

I will be honest, it took me an hour to do my nails.. no exaduration. Nonetheless I am extremely happy with the result! I have a presentation lateron today that I'm a little stressed about but other than that everything is going well :) How are you guys doing? Oh and I love this skirt I found thirfting - The buttons are so sailor-y and cute.
Shirt - Club monaco, Skirt - Vintage, Necklace - Random store in Bahamas, nail polish - "Honey-dew, you love me?" by Nicole

9 comments:

Kasia said...

Great outfit!<3
You look so pretty!
xoxo
Kasia:)
http://modeonabudget.blogspot.com/

Joana Sofia said...

I loved, i follow you *

Jess said...

loving your new layout katia and your nails look fab.x

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So stunning. x hivenn

Beauty Follower said...

Cool necklace.

Mani said...

The shirt is so beautiful!

laura said...

Your nails came out magnificently! I love them!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Gabi said...

I love your Necklace, so beautiful.
:)

mikky said...

Your nails rock! And I love your necklace, wish
it weren't vintage then I could buy one too. It's
the best colour. Btw, thanks for stopping by my
blog, sweet of you to leave a comment.
xxo,
:)
Mikky
www.todaloos.com