Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flower tote

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sewing and designing are my stress releivers and cheerer-uppers, so if I can't sleep because of something or feel sad, I make something. This bag is one of those things. From the fabric I had left over from this coat, (and I still have more!) I made this tote :)
Bag - Made it myself, Jacket - Zara, Top - American Apparel.

5 comments:

L.T. said...

Nice, I just started sewing something last night too lol. But then I got tired and went to bed.

Maria- CityLaundry said...

That tote bag came out awesome! I love the flower print on it! i always try to do the same when i have a lot on my mind. it's an amazing stress reliever.
xx

Jaya said...

hello, I would like to place an order for that tote please. kthnxbai! :)

no, srsly, i LOVE it!!!!! I know you hate it when someone copies you but can I please make one with a flower print too? :p I got my eyes on that fabric with the purple flowers!!!! haha :D Maybe we can start a flower tote trend at school! woot!

lapetiteblonde said...

so cute your bag!!like it!!=)
kisses pretty and have a nice day!!=)

laura said...

I love the tote! It looks sturdy and stylish!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights