Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First day of snow.

I heard the warnings, I wont deny that. But for some reason I did not bring my winter boots from my parents' house to my appartment to be sure I could walk safe/be warm in the snow. What I did have however, were my rain boots... which I love, don't get me wrong, but there is absolutely no grip on them.. and I slipped and fell :( Anyways, after gym Jaya and I went shopping! Here's some of what I got (what I'm hiding is a gift for my boyfriends' birthday, shh! :))
Blazer - Reiss, Shirt - Zara, Skirt - Club monaco, Rain Boots - Gucci.

8 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Love it! Thanks for your comment on my blog, follow each other?

***
www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

amazing skirt!!
xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

ifigenia said...

really nice post!

*followed
ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.com

Beauty Fashion Lounge said...

Love your buys, and your blog, Thanks for your comment, i´m following you.

Gabi said...

nice post! your skirt is so pretty. =)

Is This Real Life? said...

Oh no, your fell! Hope your ok, I hate falling in the icy snow esp. when i am walking on my own. i always do that thing where i try and style it off like i meant to do it but really i just always want to run home and cry, HaHa!

Your new buys look lovely!
X

Jasmine Johnson said...

I love the blue Reiss blazer, so vibrant :)

accessobsession.blogspot.com

laura said...

oh no! hopefully you didn't hurt yourself! Lovely shopping haul!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights