Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

Vendredi sans l'ecole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I usually hate taking "long" photos because I hate how it affects the layout on the blog but I was getting very annoyed that I can't make a nice angle with my tripod that I went against my perfectionist habits. Anyways, I inspired myself of those amazing glittery MiuMiu shoes to paint my nails today :) I'm not really a high heels girl but I have to say, if I were to put myself into immense pain to look a little taller, it would be with those.
Skirt - Vallue Village + hemmed it, shirt - Zara, Purse - Chanel, blazer - Urban Outfitters, shoes - Steven by Steve Madden, scarf - H&M (years ago), "Graphite" and "Innatendu" nail colors - Chanel

19 comments:

Jess said...

your nails look really cute, the miu miu shoes are amazing! seen photos of them floating around the net.x

Jaya said...

you tied your hair up! :o pretty :) And i have gold glittery nails now too! haha. and love love love your skirt. Always have loved florals but you make me love it even more! huhu :) I need to start wearing them again!!

Kat said...

beautiful skirt!!! loving your nails so much! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Faridah said...

You look great, I like the long photo too btw. x

Melly said...

REally sweet Outfit. :)

Mia's Little Corner said...

Wow, fabulous skirt!!:D And I looove your shoes!!:D

Have you already seen my new Swarovski giveaway ?? :D

xxx

kukiskuku said...

love the floral print.
have a nice day. :)

lapetiteblonde said...

ove that skirt!!so chic!!
kisses and have a nice day=)
i have a giveaway on my blog!!;)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

The PvdH Journal said...

I agree, I generally prefer horizontal layout as well (alas... not always possible!)

I love those Miu Miu shoes as well! Made me even sadder that I cannot wear heels this season due to an injured knee :(

menina elegante said...

That skirt is just super cute! :) x

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Cute shoes!

Beth said...

I love your skirt, you have such a lovely blog!

http://www.lightsoutwordsgone.blogspot.com

Don't Think Twice said...

oh dear i love your floral skirt!
and your black shoes are so sweet^^


follow each other?^^

Rachel, xoxo :)

Ask Erena said...

Adorable skirt! Love the outfit. Thank you for your lovely comments. Following you on Bloglovin. Follow me back so we can stay in touch.
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

Maria- CityLaundry said...

couldn't agree with you more, those mui muis are a beauty!
love the skirt and that length is perfect!
xx

Nikol said...

beautiful outfit =)

Jana Lopez said...

Love the nail color, and that skirt is gorgeous! I'm still on my mission to find the best pair of loafers/moccasins, I still haven't found a pair that spoke to me.

laura said...

i love those nails! :) And your scarf looks super cosy!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Admy_Afterflats.com said...

I love the floral dress...and your nails are just cute! :)


www.afterflats.com