Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Tofu never screams"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Is that it says on my new Peta tote. I think this bag is so funny and sort of over-doing the whole meat-eater vs vegan debate that I just had to get it. I know some people might think its stupid of me but I like getting people thinking and I think this bag is just perfect. And the tofu is so cute! haha :) I also got a sweater with "vegan" on it for working out and some McCruelty stickers (targetting McDonalds) I'll show you guys those soon!
Dress - Made it myself, Shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren (mens), Tote - Peta 2

17 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

gorgeous!! love it :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Maria Bastida said...

hahaha love the bag :D :D
makes going to grocery shopping more funny!
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

laura said...

THAT is an adorable bag! Love it.
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Jana Lopez said...

It did make me think!! Like my entire brain blurted out paragraphs on how it doesn't scream and how animals are hurt! I love that bag it's super super cute and very thought provoking. Your polo shirt is so gorgeous I love the colors and the print on it. :D

I'm STILL thinking about what your bag says!

Vantage Point Vintage said...

I love it, adorable!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Super cool outfit! You look gorgeous! <3<3

Sarah CHIC NEVERLAND said...

the bag is so cute!! and your hair are amazing...I'd love to have hair like yours :)

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Anna G said...

Tofu is delicious! I wish I could get my family to eat it. I love debating the whole vegan vs carnivore. I love your outfit. It's so cute, and I love that you made the dress.

jess said...

That tote is adorable.

Manding. said...

aww love the detail on that top !
ps, http://amandamantes.blogspot.com !

lapetiteblonde said...

love your shirt!!!
kisses pretty=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Isabel said...

haha i think the tote is funny too :)

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

love the pattern of the shirt, you look so pretty! x E

Disturbed Style said...

You are perfect! :)
Great look :)

Sofie said...

Adorable!! Have a wonderful week!

Jess said...

the bag is brilliant!! did you get it by building up points on PETA?x

Admy_Afterflats.com said...

You're so cute! :)

Marissa, www.afterflats.com