Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my lovely sister Sasha - you will be hearing about her soonish, we have an idea for a little "project" so keep posted for that!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Skirt and top - I don't know but I'm guessing Forever 21, H&M or Sirens, Sunnies - Urban Outfitters Boots - MiuMiu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spent Thanksgiving with my family, our house is in the country so we're surrounded by beautiful colorful trees. And the weather here is in the 20s (celcius) for the weekend, so it was the perfect day to be outside.
Dress - Korakeperman(my mum's), Belt - Strip of off white lace, Jacket - Made it myself, Shoes - Steven by steve madden, Sunglasses - Karen Walker

13 comments:

Kat said...

beautiful coat!!! its so pretty and perfect for the fall! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Kat said...

beautiful coat!!! its so pretty and perfect for the fall! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Jaya said...

ooh pretty pictures! :) k, first, I want your coat!! Can you make one for me? :P haha (srsly.. i love it!) Second, the miu mius you told me about!! Don't you wish she got the glitter heels instead? yum :3 Third, LOL at you guessing your sister's outfit!! oh katia, and finally, I want to know about the secret "project"!! :)

gossip girl tonight! woot!

lapetiteblonde said...

like it!!so cute!!
kisses=)

Sonia said...

Those photos are beautiful, I love your coat so much! x

laura said...

wow... these photos are magnificent! What a great place to spend Thanksgiving in! So many gorgeous trees!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights
ps. love the jacket!

Popblush said...

Amazing photos~

Jess said...

aw you have a sister? how cool. wish i did :L and its thanksgiving? i always thought it was in november.(i'm irish sorry :L ).x

Jana Lopez said...

I love your coat! It's the best statement piece! :)

Such a beautiful place to spend thanksgiving at, I hope you had a blast with family :D

The PvdH Journal said...

I love the coat with the flower pattern- so classically beautiful

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

gorgeous photos.

once again, I am drooling over your clothes, wondering where you find such beauties.

Melly said...

Sweet pics. :)

Don't Think Twice said...

ohhh what lovely pics!!!!!!!!!

Rachel, xx :)