Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Switching days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today my wednesday schedule got replaced by a friday schedule because I have a long weekend because of Thanksgiving! Yay! So I felt like wearing something a little more relaxed. Ouh and I haven't forgotten I have to give you this salad dressing recipe! Will post it demain!
Dress - Moon? The Baie, Sweater - H&m, Shoes - Franco Sarto, Scarf - Ogilvy, Purse - Chanel (no photographed)

11 comments:

Megan said...

Your outfit is great but I'm in love with those flats!

lapetiteblonde said...

love your flats!!
kisses=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Natalie Suarez said...

MMM that looks healthy and YUM!! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Jess said...

fab outfit as always. you have the best style.x

t said...

Cute shoes!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Melly said...

I like your ballerinas. :)

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

I so love your outfit! <3<3

Ask Erena said...

Love the scarf! It adds interest to your outfit. Very cute.
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

laura said...

I love it! The oversized cardigan, the beautiful, classic flats, AND That gorgeous scarf!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Yulia said...

Amaaazing cardigan!

devil's in the detail. said...

loving those flats!