Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Slow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I know I've been slow with blogging lately.. I'm getting bored of my photographs, I'm slowly thinking/trying to find a way to make some changes to the way I blog. Anyways, I'm also getting very impatient for my appartment to be finished but I just can't find a chandeleir.. I'm going to look at some antique stores today or tomorrow so hopefully I'll find some, then I'll just have a few more things to buy and I will do a couple home posts!
Curtains - Made by me, plants - Jasmin (when they bloom they smell so wonderful)

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I understand how you feel. It is a constant challenge to bring new and exciting things to your blog on a regular basis. The key is to switch things up!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Kat said...

hope you find inspiration for the changes that youre looking for :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde said...

great curtains!!
kisses=)

Sam said...

Good luck with finding the perfect chandelier! I'm constantly thinking of ways to change my blog too! You'll get back to it when you have new pics of your house i'm sure!

http://samalamode.blogpsot.com

laura said...

oooh a chandelier! Can't wait to see what you find :)

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Shabby Apple giveaway

Don't Think Twice said...

oh dear that curtains are nice! and the green color of the plants with the curtains...PERFECT! ^^
its hard to find some changes for the blog, i was thinking on it a lot of time!

xx, Rachel <3<3

Faridah said...

I know the feeling. It's hard to know what you can do to freshen up the blogging pattern. In the meantime, I like the pictures you chosoe to post :)