Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Chanel Skirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Remember when I got back from Paris I showed you guys the blazer to the vintage Chanel suit I bought? Well, I finally got the garments back from the tailor and I wore the skirt for the first time today. I love it so much, it's comfortable, fits perfectly and looks elegant.
Blouse - Zara, Skirt - Vintage Chanel, Tights - American Apparel, Bracelets : Tibe store in Paris, Self made, Tiffany Charm bracelet, gifted silver.

10 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing nails!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

laura said...

oh oh oh , it looks fantastic!

Wida said...

So jealous! You look so stunning in it all! I would like to find vintage Chanel pieces one day.

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

lapetiteblonde said...

ooh!so cute!!like it!
kisses pretty=)

chelsea.jade said...

Love it!!
x

Marta said...

It looks beautiful! I love the blouse too! :)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look absolutely fab in these pics, I like you style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

kcomekarolina said...

stunning!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/

L.T. said...

That skirt is amazing!

Style Servings said...

Soooo jealous!!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/