Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Agave Dijon Dressing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This has to be my favorite salad dressing, it's so easy to make and it's a million times better than just olive and vinegar (and don't even get me started on store-bought dressings). I love eating it with a still-warm quinoa salad or a spinach salad, or a mix of the two :) it's sweet but still has that salad dressing taste to it. yummmm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
¼ cup agave nectar - This is sort of like honey but less sweet and less "heavy" you can find it in the health section of grocery stores or in a health food store.
¼ cup Dijon mustard.
2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar (I use balsamic vinegar)
2 cloves garlic
½ teaspoon fine salt
½ teaspoon pepper

Wisk all ingredients in a small mixing bowl until well combined, taste to be sure it isn't too acidic, if it is add more agave nectar.


Enjoy!!

13 comments:

Agora tô pronta said...

Hi honey, love the blog.
Very good!
What do you think of following each other?
kisses.

Popblush said...

Yummm!

vintage process said...

Great!

Sofie said...

That sound so good and I will definetivele wright down this recipie!! Agree with the store-bought dressing, they are almost never good.

Sick by Trend said...

delicious salad :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

lapetiteblonde said...

umm..so delicious!!
kisses and have a nice day=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Is This Real Life? said...

Ooh this looks so yummy! NEED to try this!
Inspired by your lovely food posts I have been making a start on my healthy eating/veggie meals but I am really struggling to find any receipes that are different from eash other most of them seem to be very similar in taste and ingrediants.
But All of your receipes are unusal and have lovely things in them, is there by any chance a book/site you could recommend with some tasty veggie meals in them?

Katsuumi said...

Mmm yummy! ;) I like your blog. If you want we can follow each other! :)

Jess said...

this sounds delish, definitely going to try it out.x

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog! You have a very cute blog here as well. You have a nice sense of style from what I have seen checking out recent posts. We will definitely stop by your site again:)

menina elegante said...

Mmmm that salad sounds so scrumptious! :) x

Kat said...

looks sooo good! and healthy! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

laura said...

thanks for sharing this! THat looks soooo delicious! One thing I haven't mastered yet is dressing making and now I have another one I am motivated to make!

Happy Monday!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights