Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend at home

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since I've moved downtown for school, I made it a point to visit my parents, pets and hometown every weekend (or atleast the ones that I don't have an overload of homework), because my prefered wardrobe is at my apartment, I figured I'd borrow some of my mums things :p
Jacket & shorts - Zara, Top & Sandals - My Mum's, Purse Gerald Darel (Mum's too), Bear ring - from when I was little, Yellow topaz and diamond ring - Parents found on the floor in bahamas

13 comments:

The PvdH Journal said...

Oh wow! Two posts since I visited yesterday - damn you are punctual! (need to learn that from you hehe).

I love the print from your saturday outfit and from this one? Man that purse is awesome!

PvdH

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

jess said...

I love the sparkly top.

Regina said...

Love it cute outfit


Regina
http://fashionyard.blogspot.com/

*Joey* said...

your outfits always look so effortless, i always take inspiration from how you put things together! x

Bonnie said...

I think it is a great idea to visit your parents and hometown once a week. That way, you have your independence, but you can keep in touch with your family!
Your hair looks totally gorgeous. Stunning!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Kat said...

you shoes are soooo cute!!! love them! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Jana Lopez said...

I love your top! My mom has something similar, I'm so going to migrate it to my closet! <3 Outfit inspiration! :D

Maria Bastida said...

I love everything with sequins..so you can imagine what I think about your tshirt :D
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Love the whole outfit! I can't believe you guys found that ring on the floor... Lucky you!

www.cashmereandcandy.com

Mia's Little Corner said...

Awsome outfit!!:D I love your top and the cardigan!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage said...

Love the sparkling top! Looks great mixed with the Zara pieces!
Newest follower lovely! xx
Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

Is This Real Life? said...

Ah living Downtown sounds so cool, All i have in my head now is that 1960's song, "....you can always go, Downtown"
Ah im such a nerd! ha!
Wish we had uptowns and downtowns here, it always sounds so gossip girl, i love it!!!

The colour of your shirt is really fab, goes lovely with the gold tones too!

Lidiya said...

Super outfit - I adore the color of your jacket :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/