Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wednesday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All I can say is I am having a bad week. I usually don't mind all the crazy deadlines and numerous projects going on all at once.. but when I'm sick it all just seems too much (good thing I don't get sick often) I just want this cold to go away and all the stress its causing me with it. Thought this happy dress would brighten me up..
Dress - Claudie Pierot, Cardigan - Topshop, Shoes - Aldo

14 comments:

kate maggie said...

Katia you look so lovely! I love this dress and I need to get back into blogging. Im so glad that you are back to blogging on a regular basis. I think your blog will always be my favorite! Hope you're well lady. Best of luck with your projects! xx

Maria- CityLaundry said...

what a wonderful dress! i hope you feel better!
much love xx

lapetiteblonde said...

like the stars!!love this dress!so cute!!
kisses and have a nice day=)

http://www.lapetiteblonde.com/

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Beautiful dress! I so so love it! <3<3

Girl about town.... said...

Beautiful dress! I've been looking for one like that for ages! Hope you feel better soon, having a cold its horrible!

Girl about Town XxX

Kat said...

that dress is sooo freaking cute!!! love it so much! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Nikol said...

you look amazing..I love your dress =)

laura said...

sorry to hear you've been having a bad week. Being sick is never fun, especially when there's a lot of stuff to be done. :(

At least you look darling in that gorgeous dress!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

chelsea.jade said...

Love this dress!! Hope your week gets better :)
x

letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com

jess said...

I love the star print. It would brighten my mood.

yumiKo said...

I love your dress!!
Can you follow each other? I'm already doing it! :)
kiss,yumiKo

http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

menina elegante said...

That dress is so cute! I love the stars! Hope your week gets better hun. :D

Also, I have a giveaway on my blog. :) Come check it out! xx

Melly said...

beautiful dress.

Lola Finn said...

This dress is so amazing! Looks really good on you, honey!