Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Two in one :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got caught in the rain thursday on my way home.. The result, ugly hair and face and just wanted to take off my wet clothes and shoes.. so the photos here don't do justice to my new LBD from zara. I love everything about this dress. It's a classic, has a sort of vintage feel to it BUT with a slight twist - the slit shoulders. That's pretty much my recipe to anything I design so when I saw this dress I wanted it! Second outfit was from Friday, I love the scalloped edge of this tank top!!
1. Dress - Zara, Purse - Chanel, Rings - By Boe. 2. Skirt - Made it :), Tank top - Topshop, Jacket - Rachel Roy, Sunglasses - Karen Walker

12 comments:

Margaret said...

loving the neckline of that top!
x
Marg

lapetiteblonde said...

love the two outfit!!are greats!!
kisses pretty=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

kukiskuku said...

the skirt looks really good on you. :)

Francesca said...

awesome dress! i hate getting caught in the rain too!
xx http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
/ twitter: @opinionslave

Natalie Suarez said...

so gorgeous! love it :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

laura said...

That Zara dress is gorgeous!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Jess said...

oh theres nothing worse than getting caught in the rain.! lovely dress x

michelle_ said...

love the sleeves on the first outfit !


WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

lolizzie said...

THOSE SLEEVES! gorgeous! :)

x

Nikol said...

wow!!perfect photos and perfect outfits =)

Nina said...

love the second outfit!

Clio said...

love that skirt you made!