Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturday night & Sunday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went out Saturday night.. and let's just say it was not the best night ever.. Dress- Made by me, Belt - Came with Acne dress, Cardigan - American Retro (my mum's) and my Chanel Purse I just relaxed and slept Sunday because I was so emotionally drained from the previous night.. so not many outfit photos.. Romper - Victoria's secret, Sweater - Club Monaco men's, also wearing a necklace my grand mother gave me, will have to show you soon, I love it!
P.S I know you can't see my nails too well but I bought a new Chanel nail polish (i have a growing collection) and I love it!! will show more next post!

11 comments:

laura said...

Boo, sorry to hear you didn't have a nice Saturday night! Weekends are for relaxation and it's a bummer when one of the precious days is just bunk. :(

However, you look lovely! I really love the belt :)
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Natalie Suarez said...

so so cute! love this :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Birgit said...

oh wow, lovely dress and a gorgeous bag!

Love, Birgit

Pop Champagne said...

oh I love chanel nail polish! I bought some a few weeks ago I can't stop starring at my nails when I paint them haha

Jana Lopez said...

I LOVE your dress!!! And that cute little belt you paired it with! :D

Yulia said...

I like very much the design of the dress and its ribbon belt =)

The PvdH Journal said...

I love the fabric of the dress you made! It looks so interesting- what is it?

Taryn said...

I love that dress and belt combo...so chic!

Kat said...

your dress is soo pretty! love the color of it! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Jess said...

oh i hate when you go out and it's not great. )': you should do a room tour post?x

All Glam Things said...

Mmmmm...~ Chanel Bag~LOVe! The Dress is very cute as well!

GlamThings